BM Nighthawk 2017
The new standard for electric mountain bikes.
The BM-NightHawk is our flagship model because it simply has it all – it’s the complete package in terms of quality, components, power, and most importantly, value. It’s our best-seller because it has the best of everything. Components feature front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, hydraulic lock-out fork suspensions, and of course the powerful 8fun mid-drive engine.
For $2,699, you won’t find another e-bike that comes close in terms of quality and performance.
37V 500W Mid-Drive System
Pedal Assist (1-5) & Thumb Throttle
3-4 Hours (plug and play)
20+ MPH (Programmable)
35+ Miles per charge (PAS 2)
Hydraulic Lock-out forks
Mid-Drive Engine Technology
A mid-drive engine is essentially a motor with a transmission system. Unlike hub motors that operate on a fixed (single-speed) gear, mid-drive engines drive the bicycle crank -- the bike gears effectively become the motor's transmission. As a result, mid-drive engines provide multiple power output levels for the user, along with powerful torque performance for uphill climbs.
Premium Tech Components
BMEBIKES offers a full range of premium components and e-bike features. The BM Nighthawk 2017 comes fully equipped with all tech features, or you can build your own e-bike with the features that you desire.
Built Frame Up
Each bike is built by hand at our shop by experts who ensure that your bike is solid the moment you ride it.
- Main Frame
- 650B Alloy 6061 double butted, hydroformed TT+DT, 1.5 tapered HS
- Rear Triangle
- A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- RST First 650B AIR, 100mm air spring, 1.5 tapered
- Rear Shock
- BM_M-DRIVE SYSTEM (custom 8fun)
- Bottom Bracket
- BM M-Drive THR (custom 8fun)
- Alloy platform
- Front Derailleur
- SRAM GX10 defunct*
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX10s type 2
- SRAM GX 10s, Right
- SRAM PG1020 11-36t, 10 speed
- SRAM PC 1031
- Wienmann U28 disc, 650B double wall 32H
- Maxxis Crossmark 27.5x2.1 FOLDING
- Brake Set
- Shimano BR-M396 / Tektro w/ cut out (optional*)
- Brake Levers
- Shimano BR 396 (Tekro cut out available)
- FSA Orbit 1.5E zero stack tapered
- Alloy 31.8 700x15mm butted
- Alloy 3D forged, 7 degrees, 31.8
- Q2 Lock-ons
- WTB Volt Sport
- Seat Post
- Alloy-micro adjust 31.6x350mm
- Weight, KG/LBS
* Pedals are included; specifications and prices subject to change
Like what you see?
Make the BM Nighthawk 2017 yours. We'll build it just the way you want it.Customize the BM Nighthawk 2017